Welcome to Total Rack Inspections
Total Rack Inspections are specialists in SARI SEMA approved rack safety inspection reports.
We cut out unecessary, and sometimes confusing, jargon from our rack inspections and highlight the essential and vital safety elements of your rack inspection to provide a cost effective solution.
The importance of getting straight to the detail is simple as an overly complicated rack inspection report can often mislead the client into not actually understanding what issues urgently needs to be addressed and therefore there becomes a danger of critical issues being overlooked. Our rack inspection reports are clear and concise and flag up all essential rack safety issues that need to be attended to.
We work with all makes, manufacturers and types of racking layouts, working environments and working procedures to provide a custom made rack inspection solution for the client.
Rack Inspections are essential for the following reasons
- Required under Health and Safety law
- Pallet racking is classed as work equipment and should be documented for inspections
- Regular maintenance helps reduce insurance premiums and costs
- Your Health and Safety Officer may want rack audits for insurance purposes following any incidents
- Looking at damage reports can help improve operating methods, damage reduction and reduce costs
Please enquire about your potential racking inspection using this contact form and one of our staff members will contact you back as soon as possible